Stupidity
Sunday, March 30, 2008

I was stucked inside the KTM for more than an hour. The train moved forward, stopped and reversed for quite number of times. I was damn pissed off because I was damn hungry, damn thirsty and the bloody aircond is so damn cold.
You know what ? The stupid train delayed is because one of the stupid car fell onto rail track at Sungai Buloh! WTF !! This is ridiculous ! I wonder how could this stupid car over the edge !! Fell from where?? Overhead flyover ? sky ?
Don't even think you can contact those idiot working in KTMB, for train delayed or whatsoever. Those number 603-2263 1111 (headquaters) and 603-2267 1200 (callcenter) they published at their website http://www.ktmb.com.my or inside the train are useless! Those people who are answering your phone call do not know how to speak English and they will just put you on hold, hold and hold until the line cut off. Look, this is their CUSTOMER SERVICE, to be specific, the MALAY's CUSTOMER SERVICE ! Suck !

0 feelings:
Post a Comment