Idiotic 03
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Well, after months I abandoned my blog, today would be the LRT story!
For those who take LRT every morning, you might aware many of them will do their back track journey, from Taman Paramount or Taman Bahagia to Kelana Jaya. The simple reason is : they need a seat. Same goes to me. I needed it badly because I couldn't stand long early morning, especially before I take my breakfast.
So, what happened was, I was queuing up for train as usual at Kelana Jaya Station. Upon train arrival, I went into the train, I saw a empty seat at the corner and one idiot Malay lady seating next to the empty seat putting her handbag on it. So I went there and wanted to seat down. She said : “No, this seat is reserved for my friend”. I replied : “No No No! Seat is based on first come first served basis, no reserved is allowed!” She insisted her way, keep telling me her (idiot) friend is coming in and blah blah blah…
I was so damn angry ! And really wanted to tell this idiot that, if everyone do the same (reserved seat), why must we queue up for train every morning? But I choose to keep quiet. Really WTF!!!
Journey from Kelana Jaya to KLCC is wasn’t near at all, it’s 30 mins ride.. and because of this idiot, I would have to stand for 30 mins with high heel!!! In addition to that, my body is weak and I vaguely remember that I fainted inside in train once (also standing, pack like sardine).
2 feelings:
blog more blog more!!
Lol... will find time to update okay ;P
Post a Comment