Thinking of a short trip

Wednesday, January 23, 2008


I was thinking to go for a short trip on my birthday... but not sure where to go, feel like utilize the RM 100 voucher for my trip, either for flight or accommodation..

Don't really want to celebrate it as I'm getting older... I wish to be alone that night but I don't think so unless I'm away silently...

My colleague of mine--Tracy, asked me what I want for my birthday.. She gave me a budget of RM200 to choose whatever I want. But i told her no...

What a boring day today.. after watching some series, the short trip wasn't out of my mind...
After browsing and scrolling the website, thinking some of my best friends that I long time no see.. suddenly I feel like going to JB & Singapore to meet them... I miss them so much!!!

0 feelings: